• 2 cups Malai (thick top cream of milk)
• 2 Onions (finely cut into pieces)
• 1 Tomato (finely cut into pieces)
• 10 flakes Garlic
• 1" piece Ginger (peeled)
• 5 green Chilies
• 1 tbsp Coriander leaves (finely cut into pieces)
• 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
• 10-12 Cashew nuts (broken into pieces)
• 3 tsp Ghee
• Make a paste of ginger and garlic.
• Break cashew nuts into small bits.
• Heat ghee in a pan, fry cashew nuts, take it out and keep aside.
• Add onions to the same hot ghee and fry it for 2 minutes.
• Now to it, add the paste of ginger and garlic, green chilies, turmeric powder and salt.
• Add tomatoes and fry till oil separates from gravy.
• Now add cream, stir and cook on low flame for two minutes.
• To garnish, apply coriander leaves and fried cashew nuts.
• Malai Korma is ready.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007